The events listed below are considered “known and foreseeable” for travel insurance purposes on the date listed next to the event. Travel insurance may not provide coverage for an event if the policy is purchased after the event becomes known and foreseeable. Please consult your policy for more information.
Please review your Letter of Confirmation and Certificate of Insurance/Policy to find out more details about the coverage that you’ve purchased.
If you have an Allianz Travel Insurance Policy and need to file a claim, please visit our online claims center.
Latest Coverage Alerts
- May 18, 2020 - Tropical Storm Arthur
- Mar 18, 2020 - Salt Lake City Earthquake
- Mar 3, 2020 - Tennessee Tornadoes
- Feb 24, 2020 - Late February 2020 Snowstorm
- Feb 10, 2020 - Significant Flooding Across the South
- Feb 5, 2020 - Winter Storm Kade
- Jan 24, 2020 - Coronavirus Outbreak
- Jan 24, 2020 - Snow, Ice, and Rain from the Midwest to the East
- Jan 15, 2020 - Volcano Eruption in the Philippines
- Jan 15, 2020 - Winter Storm Jacob