The events listed below are considered “known and foreseeable” for travel insurance purposes on the date listed next to the event. Travel insurance may not provide coverage for an event if the policy is purchased after the event becomes known and foreseeable. Please consult your policy for more information.
Please review your Letter of Confirmation and Certificate of Insurance/Policy to find out more details about the coverage that you’ve purchased.
If you have an Allianz Travel Insurance Policy and need to file a claim, please visit our online claims center.
Latest Coverage Alerts
- Jan 11, 2023 - FAA Computer Outage
- Jan 3, 2023 - Southwest Airlines' Flight Cancellations
- Dec 21, 2022 - Pre-Christmas Blizzard
- Nov 29, 2022 - Mauna Loa Eruption
- Nov 18, 2022 - Great Lakes Area Snow Storm
- Nov 7, 2022 - Tropical Storm Nicole
- Sep 25, 2022 - Tropical Storm Ian
- Sep 20, 2022 - Hurricane Fiona
- Feb 22, 2022 - Russian Invasion of Ukraine
- Jan 31, 2022 - Winter Storm Landon