The events listed below are considered “known and foreseeable” for travel insurance purposes on the date listed next to the event. Travel insurance may not provide coverage for an event if the policy is purchased after the event becomes known and foreseeable. Please consult your policy for more information.
Please review your Letter of Confirmation and Certificate of Insurance/Policy to find out more details about the coverage that you’ve purchased.
If you have an Allianz Travel Insurance Policy and need to file a claim, please visit our online claims center.
Latest Coverage Alerts
- Sep 23, 2021 - Tropical Storm Sam
- Sep 13, 2021 - Tropical Storm Nicholas
- Sep 8, 2021 - Tropical Storm Mindy
- Sep 8, 2021 - Earthquake in Mexico
- Aug 26, 2021 - Tropical Depression 9 (Ida)
- Aug 19, 2021 - Tropical Storm Henri
- Aug 14, 2021 - Tropical Storm Grace
- Aug 11, 2021 - Tropical Storm Fred
- Jul 8, 2021 - Tokyo Olympics to Be Held Without Spectators
- Jul 1, 2021 - Tropical Storm Elsa