The events listed below are considered “known and foreseeable” for travel insurance purposes on the date listed next to the event. Travel insurance may not provide coverage for an event if the policy is purchased after the event becomes known and foreseeable. Please consult your policy for more information.
Please review your Letter of Confirmation and Certificate of Insurance/Policy to find out more details about the coverage that you’ve purchased.
If you have an Allianz Travel Insurance Policy and need to file a claim, please visit our online claims center.
Latest Coverage Alerts
- Sep 14, 2020 - Tropical Storm Teddy
- Sep 14, 2020 - Tropical Storm Sally
- Sep 11, 2020 - California Wildfires
- Sep 11, 2020 - Oregon Wildfires
- Sep 8, 2020 - Tropical Storm Rene
- Sep 8, 2020 - Tropical Storm Paulette
- Sep 1, 2020 - Crystal Cruises Debt Restructuring
- Aug 22, 2020 - Tropical Storm Marco
- Aug 22, 2020 - Tropical Storm Laura
- Aug 14, 2020 - Tropical Storm Josephine